9.10.2009

Two unbelievable articles

Again, still hiatus-ing, but I read these two articles today and just HAD to share them here.

First: apparently somebody in California has lost one too many Halo 3 online matches. Randy Nunez filed suit (in November 2007!) against Microsoft and Bungie alleging the both entities released the popular title knowing that it was defective and would not work with Microsoft's console.

So I guess those 1 billion matches of Halo 3 played online throw a wrench in all that, doesn't it?

Not to mention the fact that Bungie has released two major patches (the Auto Update and Title Update 2) to fix issues in the game.

My only guess is that he either (1) has a crappy online connection that prevents him from playing most matches, (2) has no connection and therefore cannot receive patches, or (3) tried to install the game on his 360's hard drive, which Bungie has already recommended against.

Second: Courtney Love plans to sue Activision for putting Kurt Cobain's likeness in Guitar Hero 5.

....um, I cannot believe I'm writing this, but I actually agree with Love on this one. I couldn't believe it when I heard Activision had the stones to put the late guitarist in the game.

I hope she cleans their clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment