5.11.2009

Stupid Interwebs...

Currently playing:
Fallout 3 (360), Killzone 2 (PS3)
-----------------------
...and stupid Microsoft; I despise Windows. As soon as I get a TV stand for my new gaming setup, a Macbook will be next on my to-purchase list. Basically what happened is something like ten to fifteen viruses hopped onto my family's computer (which is where I do the majority of my writing)... the parents apparently didn't have great anti-virus protection on their PC. So, I brought it into work and my IT guys here are working on it. God bless 'em, those two are GREAT.


Anyway, that's why I haven't been able to post anything on here the last couple of weeks. I hope to get a couple of pieces up in the next ten days or so on Microsoft rumors for E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) as well as a piece arguing why 2009 might be Sony's year.

In the mean time, check out these games I have found over the last few days:

Meat Boy: great platforming game...controls are incredibly loose and will really test your timing and reaction.
Cursor*10: very unique idea for a game. Just start playing it and you'll get the hang of it.
Today I Die: Literally found this one about an hour ago, but I'm already incredibly impressed by it. This one will stretch what the conventional player considers to be a "game," but it promotes exploration, experimentation, as well as conventional aspects of gameplay. This game is almost like a love letter at times.

1 comment: