7.06.2009

Wow. My apologies for not posting anything in a while. I just moved to a new place last weekend, and as anyone who has done that can tell you, it consumes your life. I haven't had any time to write, but I haven't forgotten about RMG. My new place will allow me a greater freedom to not only write, but also research and play a greater variety of games.

It may be another week or so before I get a legitimate piece up on the website, but rest assured that when that time finally comes, there will be a DELUGE of material.

Cheers, to all; I leave you with this picture I found on Kotaku
of one person's insane collection of PS2 games.




1 comment:

  1. This is almost too absurd to be impressive. The PS2 has a lot of great games, but not that many ... I'll bet at least half of those aren't worth having. Still, it does make for a cool picture. Whoever this person is, he/she is dedicated.

    ReplyDelete